Pummelvision - Summer 2011 from Funnelcloud Rachel on Vimeo.
(Since blogger makes the quality of everything look crappy, I suggest watching the HD version here.)
- Spent Memorial Day in the Outer Banks with a group of friends.
- Spent Labor Day in New River Gorge with the same group of friends.
- Ate rainier cherries.
- Celebrated Larry's 40th Birthday.
- Hiked in Shenandoah.
- Ate at VOLT.
- Saw mountain laurel in bloom.
- Spent an amazing weekend at Luminhaus.
- Visited Foamhenge.
- Saw an outdoor concert.
- Documented an entire day in photos.
- Read a lot of books.
- Fried stuff.
- Hiked Mount Pleasant.
- Photographed a field of sunflowers.
- Tasted wines and cheeses at Red, White, & Bleu.
- Made homemade gelato.
- Surprised Larry with 40 cards.
- Saw an albino deer.
- Did a lot of cooking (and eating).
- Was reunited with a group of old dear friends.
- Picked berries. Twice.
- Rode in a boat.
- Jumped on the bed.
- Ate seafood by the water.
- Drank beer with a gnome.
- Celebrated our 8th anniversary.
- Sold art at the Ballston Arts & Crafts Market.
- Burned a cardboard cutout of Tony Stewart.
- Went to Larry's brother's wedding in West Virginia.
- Wore a straw hat.
- Added greeting card designer to my resume.
- Crossed the Chesapeake Bay Bridge.
- Saw an outdoor movie.
- Made ketchup from scratch.
- Set off fireworks in our backyard.
- Visited Blue Mountain Brewery.
- Survived an earthquake and a hurricane.
- Toured the West Wing and saw the President.
- Cut my hair short.
So long, summer. See you next year.
P.S. Dear Mosquitoes in my Backyard - Summer is over. You can die now.