Monday, September 26, 2011

summer recap

I will finally concede that summer is over. I've been dying to make one of those Pummelvision videos, so here's my summer compressed into 57 seconds:


Pummelvision - Summer 2011 from Funnelcloud Rachel on Vimeo.
(Since blogger makes the quality of everything look crappy, I suggest watching the HD version here.)

Summer Highlights:
cherries
gelato
So long, summer. See you next year.

P.S. Dear Mosquitoes in my Backyard - Summer is over. You can die now.

3 comments:

Lauren Drugan said...

Aw... autumn is my favourite season but I'm always sad to see summer go. I loved that video! (+ I may have to borrow that idea...)

Also: I just laughed out loud at your mosquito comment - I am so with you on that!

It was such a pleasure to meet you yesterday. Can't wait to hang out again!

tessica said...

That was such a great video!
Thanks for sharing!

And before your mosquitoes die please tell them to send the message my way!

It was wonderful meeting you yesterday!

Funnelcloud Rachel said...

Loved meeting both of you yesterday - I can't wait to do it again soon! Let's get cracking on planning that winery trip...