Thursday, January 12, 2012

best of 2011 | best blogging

YEAH!
Since I've recapped the year with Larry's favorite music, our favorite experiences, my favorite books, and our favorite recipes and restaurants, I thought I'd include some blog highlights, too. (Also, it's January and I'm in a major slump. Coming up with new content is challenging right now.)

Most Popular Blog Posts of 2011:
life list #41: stay at luminhaus
DIY iPad case
poser
handmade holiday | a handmade tree
the art at luminhaus

Favorite Blog Posts of 2011:
messy hair | practice what you preach
insomnia
2:30 am: freelancing + oreos
sore throat: an illustrated tutorial
the return of supergirl
wednesday in black and white
40 cards
ten years
summer recap
you're searching for what?!
almost pantsless
......................................................
And now I'll be resuming hibernation until I get my mojo back. Or spring appears. Whichever comes first.

1 comment:

Michael Wurm Jr said...

i was wondering where you were. i understand the lack of blogging mojo as i disappeared for the entire month of december. and i was crazy busy.

hope to see you soon! but take as long as you need. ...not that you need my permission.