Tuesday, April 5, 2011

poser

This was me yesterday:
ready for a run? Nope!
Adidas pants? Check!
Sweat-wicking shirt? Check!
Running shoes? Check!
Ponytail? Check!
Sunglasses? Check!
Gorgeous weather? Check!

Ready for a run? Oh, HELL NO.


Reasons Why I Don't Run:

1%  because I have gimpy joints
99% because I am lazy

and also?

100% because running sucks!


Here's what I did instead:
that's more like it
And also this:
pineapple juice & coconut rum
(Pineapple juice and coconut rum)
And this:
hot dogs
(Yum!)

9 comments:

Bows and Sparrows said...

I fully support your decision to ditch running for dogs!

Juanita said...

Impressive :-)

Michael - Innkeeper said...

seriously the BEST post i've read all day. love it.

{ L } said...

lol, too funny!

InMyOwnStyle said...

Just found you thru Michael at Inspired By Charm - life is too short not too enjoy it. I hope you had a very nice day.

My best-Diane

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

I like the way you think!

Stitchfork said...

Brilliant! Can I pull up a chair next to you please?!
Cathy

Funnelcloud Rachel said...

Sure, come on over! I've got plenty of coconut rum to share!

Alisha said...

Haha! love it. :)