Tuesday, April 5, 2011

poser

This was me yesterday:
ready for a run? Nope!
Adidas pants? Check!
Sweat-wicking shirt? Check!
Running shoes? Check!
Ponytail? Check!
Sunglasses? Check!
Gorgeous weather? Check!

Ready for a run? Oh, HELL NO.


Reasons Why I Don't Run:

1%  because I have gimpy joints
99% because I am lazy

and also?

100% because running sucks!


Here's what I did instead:
that's more like it
And also this:
pineapple juice & coconut rum
(Pineapple juice and coconut rum)
And this:
hot dogs
(Yum!)

9 comments:

Bows and Sparrows said...

I fully support your decision to ditch running for dogs!

Juanita said...

Impressive :-)

Michael Wurm Jr said...

seriously the BEST post i've read all day. love it.

Moore Minutes said...

lol, too funny!

InMyOwnStyle said...

Just found you thru Michael at Inspired By Charm - life is too short not too enjoy it. I hope you had a very nice day.

My best-Diane

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

I like the way you think!

Stitchfork said...

Brilliant! Can I pull up a chair next to you please?!
Cathy

Funnelcloud Rachel said...

Sure, come on over! I've got plenty of coconut rum to share!

Alisha said...

Haha! love it. :)