Thursday, October 6, 2011

the big one

I briefly mentioned the other day that things got busy around here in the month of September...mostly due to this:
150 prints
150 prints
That's 150 of my prints ready to be shipped to the Surfcomber Hotel in Miami Beach. How awesome is that? I can't wait to see what my artwork looks like in a hotel!

You know, I sometimes think about discontinuing this print because I don't want to be a one-hit wonder, but once again Embrace Messy Hair proves itself to be the little engine that could.
150 prints
......................................................

P.S. Thanks to Ballston Arts & Crafts Market for featuring me on their blog yesterday! I'm looking forward to sunny skies on Saturday and meeting some customers and blog readers at the market.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome - if they send you a pic of the print actually displayed, post it -- or better yet, maybe it's time for a trip :-)

Funnelcloud Rachel said...

I know - I told Larry it's a good reason to book a trip to Miami...

ashleyTIA said...

What?! That's amazing! Congrats. :))

Lauren Drugan said...

That's fantastic Rachel! Congrats! I sure hope they send you a picture of the prints displayed, would love to see that! :)

Sarah Rosemary said...

Yay, Rachel! I am so excited for you! You are NOT a one hit wonder - you have lots of wonder left - and I cannot wait to see what you do :)

Michael Wurm Jr said...

ah-mazing!

do you know what they are doing with all of them??

hope to see how they are used/displayed!

Becky said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That's amazing!

Funnelcloud Rachel said...

Thanks, everyone! I don't know how they're displaying the prints, but I'm going to ask for photos of it when it's finished and I'll be sure to share them here. (Even if it means a trip to Miami myself!)

Karin said...

Love those prints...congrats! Definitely a good reason for a trip to Miami! :)