The Ballston Arts & Crafts Market is a mere three weeks away and I'm feeling woefully unprepared.
I've been crazy busy lately. Or at least, I am according to the number of things on my overwhelming To Do List. Problem is, the list is so long, I don't know where to start! I've got so many things to do that I feel like I don't have the time to eat. Or sleep. And then when I'm supposed to be sleeping, I can't, because I'm fretting over all the things that need to get done...
(This week's To Do List - notice how many items aren't crossed off?)
So here we go - I've got 21, actually 17 days (we're taking a long weekend at the beach - yikes) to accomplish the following for the market:
DISPLAY TO DO:
- Buy a 10x10 tent/canopy.
- Buy another folding table.
- Build a display system.
- Make tent weights.
- Make a garland to decorate my tent.
- Figure out how to hang my shop banner.
- Make tablecloths to cover the tables.
- Boxes to display small pieces/business cards.
- Test run of display and set-up.
- Figure out how all this crap is going to fit in my car.
ART TO DO:
- Create 8 new art pieces.
- Design and print a new screenprint.
- Have giclee reproductions printed.
- Print additional Hair, Cheese, Zinnia, Onion, and Blueberry prints.
- Cut cardboard backers.
- Package up art.
- Make price tags.
WHAT NOT TO DO:
- Freak out.