Tuesday, December 21, 2010

curly girls love messy hair!

embrace messy hair
Wow! So my EMBRACE MESSY HAIR print made it on the front page of Etsy around midnight this morning - unfortunately, I missed seeing it up there, but I noticed that I had over a thousand shop views and got dozens of hearts from curly-haired (and other bedhead-loving) Etsians. Love it!

The print sold immediately, but not to worry, I have dozens more and have restocked my shop! (And I will keep restocking as long as they are selling.) Thanks to everyone who visited Funnelcloud Studio - you made my day!

And if you're visiting my blog via Etsy, feel free to convo me if you need additional prints. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

goodstorysarah said...

i found your blog via etsy and your EMBRACE MESSY HAIR print. i love the print! i have long curly hair that just has a mind of it's own.

i plan on purchasing one of your prints this week! it's great!

sarah

Funnelcloud Rachel said...

Thanks so much, Sarah! Have a happy new year and thanks for stopping by!