Wednesday, December 29, 2010

christmas 2010

Christmas morning was just me, Larry, and the pups at home. I set up the camera on the tripod with a remote to capture our present-opening. Please excuse the huge bags under our eyes. We were up late the night before wrapping them. Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow...

I call this series We Are Dorks.

Testing, testing.
Testing the remote.
We had quite a bit of help with the opening of the presents...
Christmas 2010
Ooh! A meat thermometer!
Christmas 2010
A Weepies t-shirt! (If you're wondering what's on it, Larry says they are stoned whales.)
Christmas 2010
Monster trail mix! A Wiggle Worm!
Christmas 2010
A Matt & Kim CD!
Christmas 2010
Pajama pants!
Christmas 2010
Rolla Roaster marshmallow sticks!
Christmas 2010
A sweater! A headlamp!
Christmas 2010
Then my camera ran out of memory. But the hit gift of the day? A Beard Head!
Christmas 2010
Mrs. Beard Head.
Christmas 2010
Yukon Cornelius! 
Silver and gold, silver and gold!
Yukon Cornelius!
The pups got spoiled, too. I got eight new dog toys FOR FREE by using a gift certificate I won in the 
Pampered Puppy May Photo Contest. (Check out 7th place.)

They love opening gifts.
Christmas 2010
Christmas 2010
Christmas 2010
My possum. Mine.
my possum!
my possum!
my possum!
This was the first year since we bought our house that we didn't host Christmas dinner. While we didn't have 
the stress of preparing a big meal on our shoulders, we missed being able to hang out in our own house.

I cooked Creamed Haricot Vert & Corn Casserole and we headed out to my aunt and uncle's for a delicious 
Christmas dinner.
Christmas 2010
Christmas 2010
Christmas 2010
The Beard Head was once again the hit of the day. I gave one to my brother, too.
Beard Head!
Christmas 2010
Bearded Ladies.
Bearded Ladies!
When we got home, arms loaded with loot, we found that the pups had laid their own loot out across the living room.
Christmas 2010
Hope you were all as spoiled as we were!

No comments: