Friday, September 7, 2012

collections | potatoes

collections | potatoes
Ok, so these collections photos keep getting weirder and weirder. What can I say, we creative types are just weird - and a potato collection is less permanent than a tattoo...

I don't actually collect potatoes - I just picked these little guys up at the farmers' market last weekend and they begged to be lined up and photographed. This weekend, they'll be on the menu.

Anyone have a good recipe for fingerling potatoes?

P.S. Just realized that this isn't the first time I've photographed potatoes...

3 comments:

Amber said...

I love that photo. More!

Marie said...

Cute! Try Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Lemon and Thyme

Grace said...

my favs are 1 and 21....looks like despite everyone standing at attention they gotta be different.

wonder if they're talking to each other or just looking bored? ha!